Spreading to IN chances?

Yep they will be doing more pull's there soon.I also was told maybe looking into some other state's as well.

Just south of Indy. More to come as we find out. I've met personally with the B.O.B. guys and have went over the rules. When I know more I post it. This is going to be a great series in Indiana.

B.O.B. is coming to Indiana

Hello!
It is official we are coming to Indiana this summer for lots of truck pulling fun. We will be pulling work stock, 2.6 trucks, 2.8 trucks, 3.0 open driveline trucks. We will be having a meeting real soon in Columbus, In. to talk about what we will be doing. Have been working on rules and things to discuss. Stay tuned for meeting date and time. Can call me at 812-292-5269.

This will be a seperate group of pullers for the Indiana series. Some of the pulls will be cosanctioned with Kentucky. Some of the pullers from Kentucky may come to pull in Indiana as some of them are just across the river.

Have you guys thought about what pulls you might try to get? I ask because Midwest Pullers has already booked a fare amount of pulls in southern IN. I wish you guys luck because Id love to pull with both groups.

LB7, do you have a list of the Midwest pulls booked so far? (sorry for changing the subject)

Yep sure do: Marshal IL, Switz City IN, Bicknel IN, Greencastle IN, Evansville IN, Celestine IN, Elnora IN. Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Theres a few others booked and a few that we are in the process of booking.

Yep sure do: Marshal IL, Switz City IN, Bicknel IN, Greencastle IN, Evansville IN, Celestine IN, Elnora IN. Those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Theres a few others booked and a few that we are in the process of booking.

Guys we need to start a new post with this info and not derail B.O.B. tread.

Back