Dates for Texas spring nationals?

I built it. I was running stock motor stock fuel last few years and finally cracked a piston. Built the short block with Carrillos, fingers oval mahle pistons .020 over, 80% injectors, dual cp3's, Danville 72mm for now until I twin it with a s480. I'd like to hit a low 11 maybe high 10 with nitrous.

I will probably go if I'm allowed to Ron Knox did defriend me on Facebook, I know one thing I'm not going to prepay for a membership this year.

Would be good to see you Daniel! you have some stuff to sort out on the car and the truck by now i bet!

What did you do for heads , I have several sets of CNC stock casting heads setting around. I have Frankinstein doing me a new set if Brodix heads for my new motor ,

so who all is coming to NADM's event . I hope I can have some other Top diesels in the other lane.

Are you going to video your car racing at this event and post video and time slips so we can see your Reaction Times?

This will show you are not just talk and text. $.02

Are you going to video your car racing at this event and post video and time slips so we can see your Reaction Times?

This will show you are not just talk and text. $.02

No. I do not really care what people believe, not into the kido drama on here. I’m going racing simple as that, if people want to see it come to the track. I plan on racing this car a lot, and doing a lot of NHRA and IHRA top Dragster racing, the time slips are available on 1320go.com.
I have taken my time assembling this car. It was put on the back burner while I help on a Pro Stock team and a land speed team and running MaxSpool engineering, after sales went up 500% this last 3 years.
I don’t really care if you like me, or not the people that have the money have faith in what I am doing , and this year is the year I go out are take the lead , and show the mainstream world we can be good stewards of the track and sport.

Hope everyone shows up, and I John can get his together we will have a good race.

I don’t really care if you like me,
Hope everyone shows up, and I John can get his together we will have a good race.

I don't even know you to like or dislike, I have been to many diesel events and a few in Texas the last couple years but have never seen you to make an opinion one way or the other.

So from this post I quoted, you will have this car on the track in one week, good news.

I don't even know you to like or dislike, I have been to many diesel events and a few in Texas the last couple years but have never seen you to make an opinion one way or the other.

So from this post I quoted, you will have this car on the track in one week, good news.

It was the editorial you. Sorry not meaning you. Just getting tired of the kidos that are keyboard hero’s Yes we will be racing, unless something happens testing, Dan Clark is flying in Tuesday to finish up testing. We are also putting together a 14/71 CN billet block and Frankenstein / Edelbrock headed duramax in the Bickel Pro Stock truck.

The Black truck was sold , I'm working with them to get it back out. This is the red truck. it will be running a diesel or a 283 cid LSR headed 14/71 blower in comp in BB/A

its a land speed car not a drag racer , but its run a few 13's . It still hold the record as the fastest TDI in a standing mile. I'm running a 200 mph CTS V in the mile in march , and Jordan is going to lower the record atleast 10 mph . then the motor is going to the White Goast team at Bonneville

Oh Greggles, for the record, your yellow bug is the ONLY TDI to compete in the standing mile. Its easy to be the winner in a race of one. :bang

Back