CRT billet valve bodies

Since everyone likes pictures

4d49342548716d26bcedde60ba31826d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE: Valve body is in and it shifts instantly! Solid shifts but not feeling like its going to break some parts. Tbrake is instant on/off. line pressure is at 200 psi

Do you ever drive it on the street, not DD but for fun cruise?

Do you ever drive it on the street, not DD but for fun cruise?

This is my DD lol every day rain or shine. I fun cruise in it everywhere if that answers your question.

Last edited:
This is my DD lol every day rain or shine. I fun cruise in it everywhere if that answers your question.

Just curious how it handles road conditions. If you can tame it down by throwing the shifts earlier etc.

Just curious how it handles road conditions. If you can tame it down by throwing the shifts earlier etc.

The only shift that is an absurdly hard shift is going into reverse. The rest are all fine and not crazy hard. But they are firm for sure.

So, if you try to come to a stop, the truck will stall and die ? Or try to power through the brake ?

So, if you try to come to a stop, the truck will stall and die ? Or try to power through the brake ?

Stall and die. I have to down shift locked up until I hit neutral. Then completely shut the truck off and re start it to unlock the converter. 195-200 psi of line is too much for the current solenoid

Stall and die. I have to down shift locked up until I hit neutral. Then completely shut the truck off and re start it to unlock the converter. 195-200 psi of line is too much for the current solenoid

And this is in your daily driver correct? Sounds wonderful

Dave thankfully I don’t use lock up for the commute to work. All in town. John is working on getting it fixed. He has one VB he has modified to see if it fixes the issue. It seems to be a converter specific issue since he has a few in trucks that work fine.

We have this same problem with a 12v single cab race truck except line pressure is at 150-155 still the same issue It’s not a line pressure problem it’s something in the lockup circuit that’s not allowing the tc clutch to release fully once it’s engaged

I am on this. And working my but off to fix this issue. Soon very soon I should have it figured out.

John Cope

Back