Deleted my 15 today

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Full EGR delete from No Limit, the exhaust fell off and I added the H&S intercooler pipe to replace the plastic junk.
I'm highly impressed....she's strong for a stock truck.

Full EGR delete from No Limit, the exhaust fell off and I added the H&S intercooler pipe to replace the plastic junk.

Well, wouldn't that mean it's not a stock truck? :poke: :D

The H&S part was very nice. Fit right on with no issues. I wish more aftermarket companies put as much effort into their products.

I was talking about the truck buddy:) But thanks for the props! And yes I agree with you 100%.........

Huge improvement on the dash read-out. Almost 5mpg up in my daily stop-n-go commute. I'll hand calc when I fill up again.

Now, if we could just get your turbo and fuel system to "fall off."

Attachments

• 6.7 Single Turbo.jpg
    6.7 Single Turbo.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Dual CP3 Blue.jpg
    Dual CP3 Blue.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Low Pressure Pump.jpg
    Low Pressure Pump.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
My bank account can't afford for too much more to fall off right now. LOL
I've got a 16 year old that's eyeing cars and college....I'm screwed.

----------------------------------------------------
UNBROKEN:

Congrats on the delete on your 2015 buddy!

I don't know if I told you or not, but a few months ago I bought a new 2014 Ford Super Duty 6.7 Lariat pretty well loaded out. Yes,....I said a Ford SD!:Cheer: I sold my 2006 Dodge CTD CR which had almost 200,000 miles
as I was hearing a very slight knock when cold which to me sounded like a
possible rod. But I still have my old 1996 Dodge CTD 12 valve.

I have to say I am really happy with the Super Duty so far. It has the most
comfortable seats I have EVER had in a diesel, the navigation is great and the
back-up camera REALLY nice when hauling my trailers. I know you like the Super Duties as well as Dennis Perry and few others here and after driving a
few of the newer 2011-2014 Super Duty 6.7's I thought I would give them
a try. It may be a big mistake, but so far, so good with about 13,000 trouble
free miles!

Take care my friend!

----------
John_P

There's a guy I haven't seen on here for a long time. Nice to see you around John, hope all is well.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks buddy!

Everything is going well with me. How about you? I am looking forward to the warmer weather, the upcoming diesel drag racing season, especially the ODS and seeing all of you guys again. We have had a darn cold winter out here.

-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks buddy!

Everything is going well with me. How about you? I am looking forward to the warmer weather, the upcoming diesel drag racing season, especially the ODS and seeing all of you guys again. We have had a darn cold winter out here.

You going to bring that 12 valve up to TS? Has to best looking truck in the world.

Back