No Post Whoring on Cakes This Time........This is Serious.....

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
LOL The latest round of fueling tweaks to the ol First Gen, has me driving with a small cut of 2x8 board- as a co-pilot- to snuff out those pesky run awaysLOL

I had the throttle/trans kick down cable bracket on and off many times while tweaking the pump. Road tested- came back happy,

-then I lifted the hood again and popped the injectors out for your Mumau First Gen- For-tee's :Cheer:

I finally realized a starter "bump button" in the engine compartment needs to be planned to aid in self priming. Future to do list addition.....

These Fortee's are the BOMB-NIZZIE :Cheer:

Reviews as follows:

"After installing these Mumau For-tee's, my turbo is hating life", signed RD

:hehe: :woohoo: :hehe:

Last edited:
Glad you like them. Sorry I forgot about the head being the 9mm injector bore.
Hope the turbo lives a little while for you before the shaft breaks..

I like the fact I can still drive her clean, that is until I get aggressive with the pedal....

Total disregard of the pedal leads to blackout conditions.

I needs to be careful now and start looking at air improvements.

I am very satisfied with your Mumau First Gen For-tee's.

Why make a thread about one of their products all in slang/code? What size are injectors are they? Are they on their online store for sale, or do we have to contact Jeff?

Slang translation.
4 Hole 7mm nozzle with 12mm body for VE pump
nozzle DSLA 155 P276 are 4x0.013" VCO nozzle 155* cone angle. Extrude honed 40% over.

I'm trying to keep the site strictly Cummins engine parts. No injectors there. I usually don't get into the aftermarket injectors unless we have something going on in the shop. Jeff twisted my arm.

Snedge- it was the correct nozzie for my intercooled first gen hooptie.

I took a buddy who happens to have a DD first gen also- he was impressed. When he is ready I'll set y-all up.

And I gave you a man love purple nurple- stop lying!!!!

:hehe: This is a world record on me not modifying anything with wheels though........

Last edited:
Slang translation.
4 Hole 7mm nozzle with 12mm body for VE pump
nozzle DSLA 155 P276 are 4x0.013" VCO nozzle 155* cone angle. Extrude honed 40% over.

It's a cute lil 4 holer injector, but I'll tell ya what- the VE just loves it. LOL :Cheer:

Snedge- how large can we hone a set of these 4 hole nozzles? You know I have a spare set now..........

:evil just thinking.......BIG.:pop:

Last edited:
Back