Injectors-bang for the buck

I have nothing bad to say about Chris's injectors or Chris himself. Good guy to deal with and have never had any problems with him or his products.

Everyone has a different opinion...
I wouldn't be given a quad as a gift.

One of the most proven setups on a vp truck is edge.

As others have stated. Kinda need to know your plans. A very nice simple
Setup on a vp with a stock charger is a set of RV's and your EZ. Nice towing setup for sure.

I respectfully disagree with you Rick.

I had both a Edge Juice and an original Quadzilla, and a V2 Quad with custom tuning on my old 99 tow rig I had years ago.

Quadzilla V2 with custom tunes would run circles around Edge in my respectful opinion. :rockwoot:

I respectfully disagree with you Rick.

I had both a Edge Juice and an original Quadzilla, and a V2 Quad with custom tuning on my old 99 tow rig I had years ago.

Quadzilla V2 with custom tunes would run circles around Edge in my respectful opinion. :rockwoot:

Never been around old stuff of theirs that was reliable or smooth. Yes I've seen claims of higher hp but for me, I will take a small hp loss for smooth and reliable.

Never been around old stuff of theirs that was reliable or smooth. Yes I've seen claims of higher hp but for me, I will take a small hp loss for smooth and reliable.

The V2 was the newer version and monitor leeps and bounds better over the old one with PITA buttons.

My Quad was reliable and smooth, but every truck is different! ESPECIALLY damn VP trucks! LOL

Spencer and Nick have worked hard to fix the buggy-ness of the old Adrenaline tunes. Power on a Vp44 is indeed limited compared to the commonrail and P7100 powered trucks. Lots of customers with 125HP sac injectors, 62mm turbo and Adrenaline can make 500HP. Its a decent set up for these old trucks that is great bang for your buck.

Having a smooth Clean truck (like efi tuning) that a truck owner does not need to pay hundreds for custom tuning is what we are after. The Data logging, higher RPM and high idle features don't cost extra either.

OP if you need some good injectors we can help you there.

I would get a set of micro-blind sac 6x 0.011s from infinite performance. I have almost the same setup except a super B turbo and the truck hauls the grass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while this is a pretty awsome upgrade, its a good deal much for the stock charger. 6 hole is where its at. but .011 i believe is the smallest you can get. that being said i second the opinion to contact chris, great guy. if keeping the stock charger, 7x.009 is as big as you should go. also allows a good bit of room to grow into while being efficient.

Back