Best chip/monitor for 95 350

RowlandSmoke

Hey guys I have a friend who has recently bought a 1995 f350 he would like to get a chip for it but I have notified him its dangerous without other upgrades. so as gift I would like to get him a tuner just to use as a monitor for now to watch pyro etc, and tunes later
so I just want something with a big screen and user friendly I saw ts came out with a new one. thought I would ask you guys because I don't know all bout fords mainly cummins. Thankyou

I would just suggest a 6 position chip. Really a OBS powerstroke wont have enough power to hurt itself, chip only. Then he can save up and buy gauges down the road.

To expand on that. A 6 position chip or PHP Hydra would be best. There are guys that have been tuning the 7.3 since they came out, and still make adjustments. A programmable tuner is locked, and the quality of the tune wont be nearly as good as whats currently available. I had an Edge Evolution close to 10 years ago and I was satisfied for a little while, although I felt the idle was pretty rough. If you want the name of some good tuners PM me. Im not sure if any of them are sponsors here and I dont want to start any trouble.

Back