Whats going to happen

coal_roller13

Now that the NHRDA is no longer, ODSS has picked up in the eastern states. Any idea what is or what may be coming to the western states and western Canada? I can't justify the 6 trips out east a year to race in ODSS. Also is everyone changing to ODSS rules and index classes?

Last edited:
There is a big vacuum out west- I'm guessing the UCC will fill the gap somehow.

I'm sorry but I really don't think the ODSS fills the void in the Northeast anyhow. Would love to see something happen.......

:rules:
I'm sorry but I really don't think the ODSS fills the void in the Northeast anyhow. Would love to see something happen.......

Let me rephrase^ I appreciate everything the ODSS is about and does.

I would like to see a more regular diesel series more specific to the NorthEast..... $.02

:rules:

Let me rephrase^ I appreciate everything the ODSS is about and does.

I would like to see a more regular diesel series more specific to the NorthEast..... $.02

There is a NE specific series, new for 2019, called North Atlantic Truck Series (or something along those lines). Google Smoke and Speed and you will find it.

Now that the NHRDA is no longer, ODSS has picked up in the eastern states. Any idea what is or what may be coming to the western states and western Canada? I can't justify the 6 trips out east a year to race in ODSS. Also is everyone changing to ODSS rules and index classes?

We have started racing in No-Prep events and there seems to be more new diesel only events popping up semi local so we will come out to those also. I still want to race some of the ODSS events, and then Diesel Outlaws should be back in 2020, so those are always good races too.

If you are in the northwest, I would just buy a Jeep and start wheeling. :rockwoot:

Back