Triple turbo combinations for Maximum Street-ability and top end power

I think this setup should work very well. Mike Graves is running in the 9s with a 472 in the valley with two ED369s and he says the truck is very tame on the street

Read on a thread that his truck weighs in at 6850# too . I'm not a bracket racer and not out to compete with him but my truck should be around 5300# or so , I conciderably lighter that his setup . I'm hoping for awesome quick spool up and 1200--1300 RWHP . I believe I have all the necessary supporting mods to get me there . I want to get it together and put 200-300 miles on it to get rings somewhat seated then trailer it to Danville Performance and get Matk to dyno tune it . The weather we are having hear lately hasn't helped . Hopefully I can get it together in the next month or so .

Your correct a stock GTX4202R idoes have an 82mm turbine . I'm having my GTX4508R converted . Having FI change out the back plate, compressor wheel and housing but I retained my 87mm from the GTX4508R as well as my T4 --1.0 AR exhaust housing that I already had ceramic coated . I figured it would be a PITA to sell the GTX4508R so I went the conversion route instead .

72 is in . Now the real work begins ! Test fitting it in the truck before I start piping it in .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes if you look hard enough you can see the connection on the 4" before it splits to 2--3" connections on the exh housings . I'm gonna run 1--50mm turbonetics WAstegate.Thanks for the bump maine04max. And Thanks for the compliments guys .

Trying to post a pic of the progress of my kit on a 6.4 but I can't get the photos to work.

Last edited:
Back