View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:51 AM   #20
jfaulkner

Name: jfaulkner
Title: Douche Hunter
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDave1 View Post
I had my 94 5EK flash from a 435 to a 600 5DS file and what a difference. I already had the 58's injectors in it. Im putting the stage 1 B/W turbo tomorrow. Bought the turbo unassemble in 3 pieces plus 2 clamps and cost almost 1/2 the price from these performance shops. Without the stage 1 turbo, it has been FUN to drive. No heating problems what so ever. EGT's never above 900. Just been watching the manifold pressure due to still running the stock turbo and dont want to overspeed it. Can't wait to see once I install the stage 1 what it will do.
Was it just over $1200? That's what I've got them for before, and it's identical to the $2400 PDI charger but with no warranty. (if you paid me twice the price I would warranty it too ) On my 6NZ it builds around 40psi with a PDI stage 1 tune, only downfall was the larger exhaust housing kinda killed the jake performance and with dual external air cleaners it's f'ing loud so no driving with the windows down on a long pull.