Fuel fittings/ thread size database

from page 1:
CR CP3

inlet M12 x 1.5
return M12 x 1.5

don't know about the Duramax

must have missed it, thanks:thankyou2:

Does anybody know if they are the same as the duramax cp3s? I know that alot of guys run duramax cp3s on their cummins, so I would think they would be the same, but not sure

Anyone know what size and pitch the map sensor on the side of a 24v head. Looks to be a straight thread with an o-ring but I have not been able to find a plug to fit.

Anyone know what size and pitch the map sensor on the side of a 24v head. Looks to be a straight thread with an o-ring but I have not been able to find a plug to fit.
What sizes have you tried?

Have you tried m16x1.5 or m18x1.5?

Last edited:
must have missed it, thanks:thankyou2:

Does anybody know if they are the same as the duramax cp3s? I know that alot of guys run duramax cp3s on their cummins, so I would think they would be the same, but not sure
I would think the same. About the cp3s inter-changing.

ok I KNOW I have seen someone post a alternative place to buy this fitting to make a secondary oil drain on a 12V oil pan for cheap. It was a local parts store and like a 1/3 of the cost too but after searching I cannot find anything.

Help! Need to get my engine build back on track!

12voilreturn.jpg

Oil cooler pressure fittings (to the turbos)

1/8 NPT and M12x11.5 straight metric oring.

where can you get 1/4 NPT to M12x11.5 oring ....basically to run the stock braided line to box stock borg warner with 1/4 NPT inlet???

Back