The new "Mach AF"

So, any news or feedback on these? When I turn mine back down i want to go back to a set of M4's or maybe a bit smaller.

I wonder if I have the new AF mach 7s. It says M4 on the nozzle. A little too big for what you want but Ill find out and report back.

Yes, you have the new nozzle if "M4" is stamped on the stem. All the 4, 5, 6, and 7's are stamped with the "M4" before heat treat.

These have the fully DLC coated pintles, as one of the differences from the older nozzle.

hmmmm and when I was thinking the VP stuff was dead....and my wallet had fully recovered...

Gee Thanks Don....you SUCK!!!

I heard you got married and had a kiddo through the grapevine. And we all know that those two things kill off any extra monies for funLOL

Congrats on the above, BTW. Hope you are all well. I really cant believe we were all yakkin it up 10 years ago now. Time flies my friend.

I heard you got married and had a kiddo through the grapevine. And we all know that those two things kill off any extra monies for funLOL

Congrats on the above, BTW. Hope you are all well. I really cant believe we were all yakkin it up 10 years ago now. Time flies my friend.

Yep, all true....and the motorcycle addiction has replaced then truck addiction....not really cheaper, but much more bang for the buck.

Thinking about de-tuning the truck and building it into more of a chase truck for south of the border.

Yep, all true....and the motorcycle addiction has replaced then truck addiction....not really cheaper, but much more bang for the buck.

Thinking about de-tuning the truck and building it into more of a chase truck for south of the border.

We have a sweet M2. It is so freakin clean I cant believe it. Based on the M4, but smaller holes, of course. Still makes 100 HP.....

Speaking of motorcycles, I just got my 3 boys one to share. I know, I know, they all need to ride at the same time, but I have to see if any of them actually like the thing first. So far it is a big hit, but 2 of the 3 got new 4wheelers last year for making straight "A's" the entire school year and those things sit in the shop and collect dust too many days.

Yes, you have the new nozzle if "M4" is stamped on the stem. All the 4, 5, 6, and 7's are stamped with the "M4" before heat treat.

These have the fully DLC coated pintles, as one of the differences from the older nozzle.

Sweet, thanks for the response and the kick ass injectors :bow:

1.6 all the way through 7's.

1.6's at this time do not have the DLC coated pintle. All the rest do.

If i have am old style set of mach 7's what would it cost to exchange/update them? Also how do i identify them by number... long story short bought the truck with "mach 7's" based on what ive read i trust that they are they seem to have a stainless body, fuel hard, make good power, but i get better mileage than i did with my 150hp jammers... any help is appreciated.

If i have am old style set of mach 7's what would it cost to exchange/update them? Also how do i identify them by number... long story short bought the truck with "mach 7's" based on what ive read i trust that they are they seem to have a stainless body, fuel hard, make good power, but i get better mileage than i did with my 150hp jammers... any help is appreciated.

I would look up one of Don's "dealers" and get in touch with them.

Back