FOR SALE 19.5 Vision 181 Dually Wheels and Tires

bobwhite

Hey guys, I'm thinking about selling my Vision 181 Heavy Haulers, and going back to my factory steelies. I bought these wheels online from another member and upon recieving them, I found out that they had severe salt damage in the clear coat. I had them recoated by AWR Wheel Repair in Huntsville, AL and they are now finished in Hyper-Silver. It's the same finish that alot of car companies like Infinity use for their factory wheels. I have all brand new hub caps for them and they have been installed since the pics where taken. They are wrapped in Continental Roadmaster RM170 that I had balanced and trued after I got them....something else the previous owner didn't do. They probably have at least 90% of the tread left. I paid $2,000 for the wheels and ended up having to drop almost another $1,000 in them to get them back into good shape. My loss is your gain. The wheels are located in 35652 AL at my dad's house, but I'm in Newport News, VA attending a school till the end of March. I'll take cash or paypal, and they can be picked up or delivered a short distance at anytime. I'm asking $2,200 obo. Now, on to the pics!

1313563950587.jpg

1313563949574.jpg

1313590386940.jpg

Yeap...I'm in newport news in VA, but the wheels are in AL right now. I can get them if you're want though. I got a four day weekend coming up in Feburary that I could use to pick them up.

Matt

They are 225/70R/19.5 Continental Roadmaster RM170's. They are good tires as long as you don't really go offroad. I have a 2wd that sees only highway use, so they worked out great for me. I can tell you the difference between these and factory tires while hauling 22K lbs is night and day.

Matt

Roger that, I'll change it then. They are for sale officially. Can I edit the original post or do I need to repost it with the changes?

Matt

Last edited:
I don't have a way of separating them right now, and would much rather sell them together because I'm probably sticking with my 17's and wouldn't have a need for the 19.5's.

Matt

Sorry, but I don't. I didn't plan on selling them before I came to VA, so I never took any more pics of them. The finish on them are only about 6 months old, and they have a lifetime warranty on the finish with AWR. The only thing that is different than the pics are the hub caps that are on them now.

Matt