2wd hang time action!!!

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
Finally got a picture and a video of some good hang time action of Fireman450's 2wd. Enjoy

Video: YouTube - hart 2 8

post-22-1252766535.jpg

Awesome!

I noticed another guy using his headlight switch to activate the nitrous... :hehe: it's getting out of control, I tell you... LOL

I was unlocking my TQ convector LOL

YA Lyn had some hang time for sure

Thanks for the good comments guys. Im fianally getting this thing where she is wanting to run right....:rockwoot:. Hooked again tonight with KOTTPA and came out with 4th out of 11. Had Two trucks with just over 300, one with 296.XX and me with a 284.xx and mr Kino Fab with a 283.XX that was our top five tonight.
Hopefully we will have a vid later on. Rodney usually comes through for us.

Lynn

Thanks for the good comments guys. Im fianally getting this thing where she is wanting to run right....:rockwoot:. Hooked again tonight with KOTTPA and came out with 4th out of 11. Had Two trucks with just over 300, one with 296.XX and me with a 284.xx and mr Kino Fab with a 283.XX that was our top five tonight.
Hopefully we will have a vid later on. Rodney usually comes through for us.

Lynn

nice! glad to see ur having better luck than me. i kinda blew my turbo in half:bang

Ya there uploaden,, very good night , well Lyn u done it now Bragg is going to gut the front end of his :)

I need to do somethin. Need to figure out where I lost so much power. I'm not liking this choking out phase. I believe the engines about had it. 160K miles on it and it has blow by like crazy.

I need to do somethin. Need to figure out where I lost so much power. I'm not liking this choking out phase. I believe the engines about had it. 160K miles on it and it has blow by like crazy.

I'd almost bet money its a combo of the 315's and water/meth bud. I know big 'un keeps his on a on/off switch for when he runs the big gear because if he doesn't cut it off on the far it it'll choke out. You might try cutting your water off a tad bit early next time.

Good job Lynn!!:rockwoot: I wanna ride @ Layflat!! and don't forget to let me know about this coming week!

Here's some hang time in my buds gas puller YouTube - Micks Camaro London Ohio

LOL now thats a crazy lookin ride.

Mark, I didn't even touch the water friday night and it choked. Saturday night I used it and it didn't seem to have much effect. It actually started to pic up the RPM at the first of the run when I turned it on (30ft out). At GreenUp and Stanford I used the water and it spun out. With the 315's and my 3.73 gears running 4th low I'm actually still a little slower on wheel speed than most others out there, so thats why i figured it should have spun out instead of choking. I even left my tires up at 45psi and had less weight saturday night. Alot of people said after my run you could smell alot of oil in the air too, so my guess is either the rings have had it and its loosing alot of compression, or I may have a slight pin hole in a piston or 3. Who knows.

Back