My Fuel Pump Set-up

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
A1000 and a few other things my regulator is laying around somewhere? I will run it around 60Psi ;)
FuelPump.jpg

Brandon

Be careful with those fittings, they look good but are really really easy to break.

I'm running the same set-up and run mine at 40psi. The pea-cock drain on the bottom of the Perma Cool filter is a problem. I've had a couple on my truck and they seem to want to start leaking. But every time I've called Summit they have replaced them for me. I believe they have a 1 year warranty on the filters.

Here is the bulkhead and 90* fitting on the bottom of the tank so the A1000 can get some gravity action, I flipped it on it's side so I got a better pic, I also built my fuel pump bracket and plummed it all up I will post those pics tomarrow, I am running a -10 fittings and hose (5/8").
Bulkhead.jpg

Brandon

Any preference as to running the perma cool setup vs something like glacier diesel has? Seems like one heck of a price difference for a filter/separator...

Brandon....
My only concern is the fitting and its size hanging below the tank.Knowing how much debris gets slung back under a puller you better ensure a way to protect it from accidental breakoff or you may end up with a problem you do not want.......Andy