poll: who do i send my pump to...

beefman

hey all,
i'm not confident that my pump is calibrated properly. i want to send it out and flowed and tuned professionally to get maximum fueling for my setup since i have an intermission in this summers action. i'm hoping for 800hp. could you all please give me your recommendations on who to send it to. thanks for the help.

Call Seth at:

Diesel Performance Engineering - Savannah, Mo
877-FOR-FUEL

They are a sponser on here...

I've used other companies but after seeing other peoples results. I will be taking mine to Columbus Diesel Supply this winter for a complete over haul and have them do it there way.

Seth. I've had two companies work on my truck and I liked the way it performed a lot better when Seth and DPE did the work with it.

Seth. I've had two companies work on my truck and I liked the way it performed a lot better when Seth and DPE did the work with it.

RIDE42 - just tryed sendin ya a pm but it would not work. in box full? so just sent ya an e-mail.
thanks

I can tell you w/ my Columbus pump (a 180hp) and only VCO style 5x14, my race twins cant clear the smoke and Im running small DV's, unreal the fuel it puts out.

Send it to me,

and I will quarantee You never-ever will not see the pump again ....

LOL