U D C

Anyways...I. wonder when anyone of the complainers will realize you are wasting your time.

We provide more feedback than the beta testers.

If beta testers did there job we would not have the software issues that everyone is having.

Sure there might be a few things that come up, but the range of problems everyone is having most should have been caught in testing.

I bet you there was not one beta tester that even dynoed above 3800rpm.

Sure i could set my truck up to make a ton of power at 3200RPM, thats not usable power for me.

I know you must be a smarty god in your world, but when you do come back to the real world where people use there truck for stuff like sled pulling, and drag racing your bad a$$ dyno numbers dont mean sh!t.

Why don't you post back up when you have some usable info.

Maybe post a dyno run where your peak HP was at 4500-5000rpm.

I would gladly even pay to test out the Udc I've been pulling with some of the top 2.6 Trucks in the country. I've gone and played on the dyno and now I'm playing on the track. When we're running against the 12 valve world who's been at it for years we don't have time to waste on testers who now ( understandably ) don't have time. I know shops have more to do than help develop software solutions. Some of us though have nothing else to but test and try to give helpful feedback. It's the only way for us to truly get on the scene. My dyno numbers don't mean as much to me as just knowing I'm maxing out my truck with best reliable tune. I know the smarty staff are doing everything possible to get us where we are going. I have no complaints. But the racing season will go by quicker than we think and you can play on the dyno all you want but after the dyno the true test is what it does on the track

I must add a Thank you to the few beta testers that do report back with useful info.

The intent of Beta testing is not reporting back to you...but the manufacturer of the product. Email and phone calls do fine.

Before anyone posts a dyno with peak power at 4000 or more rpms...tell me why you think the hard parts in your truck will even allow it? Or is that just sled puller mentality?

For the record...my peak power is usually around 3400 rpms and carries out till 4k where I roll out. Its not the tuning that makes it that way...lol.

Go ahead...make fun of my bad ass dyno numbers...its just my daily driver/tower. Lol

Also...most beta testers get tired of the bs...

I tried to help with tuning SSR all the time a while back...but most don't listen and just complain instead on tue posts...making them usless.

Blah blah blah...

I will give you a hint....stop crapping on the hand that feeds you.

Also...most beta testers get tired of the bs...

I tried to help with tuning SSR all the time a while back...but most don't listen and just complain instead on tue posts...making them usless.

Yawn!

Jason...
I knew what you were doing and I am not buying the temp comments which have been previously made as to the rattle issues.Guess its my mismatched parts and turbos as someone so eloquently stated previously.

The intent of Beta testing is not reporting back to you...but the manufacturer of the product. Email and phone calls do fine.

I understand they may not post results up here. But the fact remains there are tons of issues that have not been resolved. I would think these issues would have been reported back to Bob or Marco and then addressed.

So either beta testers are not having these issues, not reporting the issues, not using the software, or they are and the issues are not being addresed.

Before anyone posts a dyno with peak power at 4000 or more rpms...tell me why you think the hard parts in your truck will even allow it? Or is that just sled puller mentality?

The fact that the cam and turbo are made to make power from 3500-4500rpm

This is the case with my parts anyway.

My trubo will not stay lit under 3200rpm... you can also call this mismatched parts if you like.

For the record...my peak power is usually around 3400 rpms and carries out till 4k where I roll out. Its not the tuning that makes it that way...lol.

It is the software and the OEM limiters that are keeping it from fueling past 3850rpm. This is in the tuning....

Go ahead...make fun of my bad ass dyno numbers...its just my daily driver/tower. Lol

Not making fun of your dyno numbers.. There great for someone who wants to enter dyno comps, and DD there truck.

Last edited:
BTW...
I am only wondering what his answer for the WTS/limp mode issue is coming off of a fuel throttle run with the latest update?.Again,its an issue that relates to not only the SSR's but anyone who has uploaded the newest version of S06 conversion and TNT/R files.

And I know there has been no word from the MADS group about it and there have been a few unsuccessful files sent from them to others to try and fix it but still those are having issues.

BTW...
I am only wondering what his answer for the WTS/limp mode issue is coming off of a fuel throttle run with the latest update?.Again,its an issue that relates to not only the SSR's but anyone who has uploaded the newest version of S06 conversion and TNT/R files.

And I know there has been no word from the MADS group about it and there have been a few unsuccessful files sent from them to others to try and fix it but still those are having issues.

Its related to the latest chrysler update that is attached to the 1.6b and newer. You can get a recovery file and back up to 1.5 or older files that did not use this particular chrysler update. What I dont understand is the random pattern to the grid light. Mine will stay off for a week or 2, then come on multiple times on a 20 mile drive.

I'm at 2 weeks with it not coming on.:woohoo: Finally got to have some fun

I have full fuel past 4k rpms....I SAID make peak power at 3400 to 4000 rpms...the power goes down because the limitations of my hard parts.

I have full fuel past 4k rpms....I SAID make peak power at 3400 to 4000 rpms...the power goes down because the limitations of my hard parts.

But, do you know for a fact you're getting the duration expected past 4000?

---

I wonder what everyone's EGT's are at 4000+

What version software are you running?

I dont believe you are getting fuel past 4000RPM.

Look at my video here. http://youtu.be/vBUK0WF18fI

These runs start at 3200 and go to 4000. With 100% load.

You can clearly see that it quits fueling. The graph shows that it quits fueling at 3850. Even though it will rev out to 4000.

You can watch the other videos at the dirt drags and see that it quits fueling.