Need a Type K thermocouple.

4x4dually

Anyone got a new or used Type K thermocouple they don't mind parting with? I'll pay shipping if someone wants to give me a Christmas present this year. If it is used, I'd prefer it has a decent amount of wire left on it.

Anyone got an extra they'd give me?

I just got my H&S EGR delete plates...I need something to shove in the 1/8 NPT hole besides a plug. :evil

:thankyou2:

Just because Dr. 4x4 dually checks your temp that way Jory, doesnt mean the rest of us do!!

LOL Hell no. When I'm sick she gets the hell out. I'm a whinny, complaining, needy, baby when I get sick. It drives her bat schidt crazy. LOL

It may be Dr. as in PhD...but it dang sure ain't M.D. :hehe:

hey we southern folk think docters is docters!!
now can you check this thing growing on my back?

For anyone who wants to know, the little fitting that mounts in your manifold that the probe screws into is Edge P/N 6000085. They are $2 direct from Edge.

Just passing that on.

If I knew what it was called I'd go get one. It has 1/8 npt on one end, and the other end is a straight thread ain't it...for the nut?

Yea its a compression fitting (at least mine was). You know the type that they use for the boost line except bigger.

Never thought about that. Hmm. O well. For the price of a McRib combo, it will show up and I know it will fit. It ain't gonna hurt me to skip a meal.