Trade my SPS62 for a PS62 in the same nice shape

blkram

Im de -tuning the truck and dont need the larger turbo anymore, I just purchased this 2 months ago from another member, the turbo has apprx 8 thousand miles on it and is in great shape, I will be going with a smaller injector so I no longer need it, the truck runs hard with this turbo, Mach 6s, and a TST/Van Aaken stack, I will post pics later, again the turbo is in nice shape, Thanks

Sure...if I can buy a SPS for the same price! :D Heck man, we just had a baby three months ago, the farm needs work, and the wife would shoot my arse if I 'bought' a new turbo. I'm game for trading up, but I can't do any 'fundage' exchanges right now. Sorry man. Don't get me wrong, I love this turbo, just thought a little more air would be nice.

roger that... I've got an sps62, but don't really like jumping ship till I know what I'm getting into... while back I bought a silver66 instead of converting my sps62. good thing too, I turned around and sold it 2wks later.

don't want to regret changing turbos... but I think a little earlier spooling would be nice on the work truck

Wanna just trade for a few weeks and if either one of us doens't like it trade back? Heck, I'm good for a 'trail' run as long as we both agree to take care of them. Game? If I don't get to keep it, at least I'll know if I really want one or not.