3 Angle Valve Job??

2Tone12V

Im going to be pressed for time on getting my truck back together by October 6th for the pull i am putting on, given my head comes in by next week. I was wanting to get a 3 angle valve job done. What kind of difference is that going to make? Does it really even make a difference? Just curious since the truck is apart i wanted to get it done but i also want to have it for the pull. Let me know. Thanks

Three, or even five angle valve jobs do increase flow. But do not be deceived by anyone offering a three angle valve job as a performance gain. Any true valve job is at least a three angle valve job, it is the only way to change seat width and/or depth as pertains to where the valve contacts the seat.

So no real loss if i wait and do it next time the truck goes down? Cause we all know it will haha.

I read somewhere recently that doug smith is trying to get some guys together to get a run of custom valves cut,which will be made of better steel etc and have better angles on them.If i read correctly they will be around 300 for a set .You may want to contact him

Back