Any pics of duallies with single wheel front wheels?

what size tires are on that silver CR Im goig to put 285s all the way around my dually with a 17x8 or 17x9 front wheel

That pic has 17x8 front and 17x6 rear. Currently running 17x9's on front with 33/12.50/17's all around. The 33's or 285's look better imo. I'll try to get a current pic up

Then you've never seen this brilliant idea:hehe::
2011-dodge-ram-3500-double-dually-front-angle-view.jpg

WOULD LOVE to take that thing down a gravel road! Or better yet, down the snow covered interstate!

I really don't know why snow built that truck like that. Unless it would be strictly for traction for pulling I think it looks dumb as he!!

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk

That truck was built for the SEMA show, and you see it all over the place on the internet... That is exactly why he built it that way, to catch peoples eye. Marketing.

Ya, that Snow truck was in just about every automotive magizine that covered SEMA.....Goal Acheived!!!

But my 17x9 fronts should be shipping out today....Hopefully....Ordered them about 2 weeks ago, but I guess the rims are a new style and got back ordered FAST! When they show up, Ill throw them on and we will see how it turns out!

Wow just wow. as if buying 6 tries at a time wasnt enough. WTF:nail:

Ain't that the dayum TRUTH!!!! :D

The duals on the front is just plain retarded. There wouldn't be a shred of paint left on a fender or a door and these trucks wander drunk down the road as it is. LOL

Ain't that the dayum TRUTH!!!! :D

The duals on the front is just plain retarded. There wouldn't be a shred of paint left on a fender or a door and these trucks wander drunk down the road as it is. LOL

I dunno the one truck on Swamp Loggers is pretty awesome.

Not sure if anybody could help me figure this out. I have eagle alloy 19.5s duals on my truck now. I want the single wheel in the front because I like the dished look. From what I've found on the web eagle used to make a 20x6 in the 058 wheel but it's discontinued. I was thinking I could get a 20 and maybe turn it down to fit a 19.5 if it had enough meat in the wheel. If anybody knows how I could get a regular 20 in this wheel I would like to know thanks!

Back