Duramax P-Pump Conversion Kit

disturbedmax

disturbeddiesel
Hey guys I know there's not a lot of info out there on this subject and I'm hoping I can get some help. Basically what I'm trying to do is p-pump a 2005 LLY engine for a 2.6 class. I just need some people who know how to get ahold of someone who sells or can fabricate the front cover conversion kit for it. I know they are out there I just can't find much on it. Any help????

This question came up a few weeks ago by a 6.0 Powerstroke owner, and he didn't like what we had to say. How deep are your pockets?

As stated above why on earth would it be needed for a 2.6 truck.. Regardless if your dead set on it you might hit up Chris Watson he could probably point you in the right direction..

IMHO, it is not needed and in most cases is not legal for 2.6.
3.0 and super stock, yes. But don't think it is necessary for 2.6.
Having said that, if you can wait for me to get something setup with a casting company, I plan on coming out with a more economical option for doing a fuel system conversion on the dmax and 7.3 power stroke. Also I believe Jim Fink at Cyclone Machine in Polk ohio is working on or possibly has a setup done for the dmax that he built for Tim Jackson.

Speakin of tim jackson...wheres he been? Notice he only pulled once last year up at roaring knob? Sorry to throw the thread off track...

peju7u6y.jpg
Saw this on facebook, forgot where I saw it though.

That looks kinda like the Perkins engine in the trailblazer prostock tractor.
Nice belt drive setup though.

No its not nessesary by any means but it something that no body runs in a 2.6 class. And if they aren't going to let me run a p-pumped duramax then they shouldn't allow the 24v Cummins guys to run a p-pump either. Honestly our 2.6 classes out here are more of a run what you got cut throat deal. And supersonic I can't wait to see supermax tear it up! I'm just looking for someone that has done it like you have for all the machine work.

Speakin of tim jackson...wheres he been? Notice he only pulled once last year up at roaring knob? Sorry to throw the thread off track...

He said that was a 2.6 truck he built but was owned and would be pulling in Wisconsin. I saw the apparent owner posting I think over on duramaxdiesels, based on his avatar. Cant remember what thread.

He said that was a 2.6 truck he built but was owned and would be pulling in Wisconsin. I saw the apparent owner posting I think over on duramaxdiesels, based on his avatar. Cant remember what thread.

That truck that Tim drove last season was built,tested and shipped to Wisconsin. He will be back out this season if all goes right.

Back