Bolt On traction Bars 03-12 Dodge

cummins724

BREAKING $HIT
Today I am cutting out the first set of traction bar brackets for the 03-12 Dodge trucks. These will be a complete bolt on kit! I will post pictures as soon as I can.

tn.jpg

poi-1gb_w_m.jpg

The rear bracket mounts to bottom of the axle. As you can see, we cut out the shape of the axle to bite into the tubing as it is clamped. These will be supplied with new u bolts which will clamp them to the bottom of the axle.

Cheetah_70mm_Web.jpg

The front mounts are also a one piece design and will bolt to the frame using standard 3" x 9" u bolts. These will also be supplied in the kiut. We just cut out 20 of them and we are taking orders. I'll get them up on the site immediately.

Since we are supplying extra hardware, we will have to start them off at $475/set. Shipped. Will include all hardware, 2 sets of ubolts (front and back). I was trying to keep pricing around the $425 range, but it just can't happen. I refuse to cut back quality to make that happen. I'm really liking this setup. I'll be installing the first set on my truck tomorrow. Gonna list them up on the site today, so that you guys have a opportunity to get them during the labor day sale 10% off.

Last edited:
Last night we changed the rear axle bracket slightly. We added extra grooves in the bracket so that it bites into the axle even more. Last minute decision just to add that little extra bite. Also, we will be supplying 2 sets of nuts for each ubolt. this is so that the brackets will have one nut before and one nut after to lock them in place. This will keep them from bending around the axle. (If someone were to overtighten them)

I hope you send those off with something better than a grade 5 bolt.

otherwise nice piece

Thanks. Nope, been using grade 5 on all of our bars since we first released them. Nobody is gonna put enough load on the bolts to break one. I've had the same bars and same bolts on my orange truck for years, never had a issue.

How long is the sale good for. I know it's a holiday but nobody answering the phone need to ask some questions before I order

How long is the sale good for. I know it's a holiday but nobody answering the phone need to ask some questions before I order

We are closed today. Sorry about that. I'll Pm you my cell so you can call me directly. :Cheer:

EDIT: You can't recieve any Pm, so I guess I can't PM you my number. Email or PM me your number and I'll call you. Thanks

Last edited:
Just installed the first set of our 50-60" bolt on street/drag bars. The truck handles like its on rails. They tuck away very nicely.

photo2-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

As you can see, the front mount is locked into the "s"Bend of the framerail. It isn't moving.

Just installed the first set of our 50-60" bolt on street/drag bars. The truck handles like its on rails. They tuck away very nicely.

photo2-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

As you can see, the front mount is locked into the "s"Bend of the framerail. It isn't moving.

These wont work with firestone ride rite air bags...

Back