Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Entrance Gate- Welcome to Competition Diesel > Multimedia > Video
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Video A Place For Question's and Comments on Videos.

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #61
HOLYSMOKES

Name: HOLYSMOKES
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12vdzl View Post
I think what smoke's said was taken outta context. And i highly doubt Greg nor Chuck are haters. If anything i think they're closer to Gus than most may think, in the aspect of just wanting to have fun. Greg simply made a post digging for clarification wether they allowed twins and nitrous in the street diesel pulls, after someone said ol' red was pulling. Everything got blown apart from there. After dealing with Gus, he's GREAT people hands down. After dealing with Greg he's GREAT people as well. Greg and Chuck saved my bacon on one account, i won't go into detail.

In short, it's all about fun, and then business is thrown into the mix and screws up most of the fun!!!!

Curtis
Thanks Curtis!
It was taken out of context. To be honest, I cant think of a single person or vendor that I'm jealous of, hate, or have ill feelings towards. I graduated high school a long time ago. I left that nonsense there!
In some areas, the sport is still in the "birthing stages" and has not developed into different classes. A couple of weekends ago, I watched street class gas and diesel,hanging weight and not hanging weight,some that "street tires" were the only thing street about the truck,competeing with trucks with 30 day temp tags and farm trucks that were hauling cattle that morning. I think they had one class....truck pulling class.
As far as "snide remarks" go. ANYONE that knows me at ALL knows I'm one of the most sarcastic people they know. It's not to be a prick, just the way I am. 98% of the time its done in humor.
BACK TO THE THREAD...

Old 07-06-2008, 06:31 AM   #62
ryanihw350

Name: ryanihw350
Title: 1stGENPULLER
Member`s Gallery
We do have only have street class for diesels unless you are running cut tires. It is a run what you brung class as long as you follow a few simple rules. Farmboy and Bullfrog followed all of our rules so we had so no harm was done plus they put on a good show. We would have only one truck consistantly pulling that would be like a modified street diesel truck. It is not worth us making a set of rules and a class unless we have three or more pulling. It takes two truck pulling in a class to pay off the trophies for 1st and 2nd. It is picking up here so making different classifications is coming up.

Down South Diesel

Old 07-07-2008, 01:31 AM   #63
12vdzl

Name: 12vdzl
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLYSMOKES View Post
Thanks Curtis!
It was taken out of context. To be honest, I cant think of a single person or vendor that I'm jealous of, hate, or have ill feelings towards. I graduated high school a long time ago. I left that nonsense there!
In some areas, the sport is still in the "birthing stages" and has not developed into different classes. A couple of weekends ago, I watched street class gas and diesel,hanging weight and not hanging weight,some that "street tires" were the only thing street about the truck,competeing with trucks with 30 day temp tags and farm trucks that were hauling cattle that morning. I think they had one class....truck pulling class.
As far as "snide remarks" go. ANYONE that knows me at ALL knows I'm one of the most sarcastic people they know. It's not to be a prick, just the way I am. 98% of the time its done in humor.
BACK TO THE THREAD...

I don't like anyone.......
'98 - QC - SB - DTT Trans - DDP3's - AFE2 - PDR HX40 - 16*timing - 4" Ex. - 3K - #4Plate - Flex-A-Lite

Closed Thread