Stock turbo dodge goes 12.4

That was a good run too with the black Cobra.
Up grading your turbo would be a good idea like your friend sugested. You don't want to experiance what egts can do for pistons. Some folks here are talking from experiance. There's a lot of knowlage on this site to pull from.
Billy
yea i know iv only been trieng to make the truck fast for about 3 months, the tranny set me back a lil bit, i was hoping with what i have now and twins to go mid 12's, but now im thinking 11's, im not spraying to much for now, but once my house sells dragonslayer and wicked diesel twins and more nitrous will be added, but with this economy might take awhile to sell.

yea i know iv only been trieng to make the truck fast for about 3 months, the tranny set me back a lil bit, i was hoping with what i have now and twins to go mid 12's, but now im thinking 11's, im not spraying to much for now, but once my house sells dragonslayer and wicked diesel twins and more nitrous will be added, but with this economy might take awhile to sell.
You will get there. Just take your time. Like I had mentioned the other day at the strip I've been doing a little bit at a time for the last 5 yrs on my truck. You got one of the most important things out of the way "The Tranny"
Billy

Now that there is a dedicated gear head speed freak.........Way to go!!!!!

Youve got the sickness when your selling your house to go faster.:rockwoot:

I call BS!

No way to run low 13's with just 36psi on the stock turbo. Do you have a boost gauge or how are you getting that number.

I'm gonna agree. I assume that's BillyRam racing too.... his truck can do 12.4 easily but, it's built.

I don't see a stock turbo handling too much nitrous.

hmm me running stock everything with just tuneing to make 527 horse i was makeing over 45 psi and egts were getting out of hand quick.

Maybe he got the same autometer I got lol. For some reason mine hits 35 and flickers no matter if smarty is on 1 or 9.

Back