97 F350 new injectors?

DuraDan

Diesel Monkey
Got a 97 F350 with a 4" turbo back exhaust, S&B intake, and TS Performance chip... wanna get some more fuel to the engine what would be some good cheap injectors to upgrade to to give me some more fuel? also thinkin of a water/meth kit

I represent for Jefferson State Diesel... Ill get my stuff through them, i just like see'in the community's opinion on things.

gotcha... thought by bd he ment a brand for a while, i know i have AB... ram5150 told me about this today... id rather not blow up my turbo

with all this you dont think there is a need for a fass or holley pump. will the stocker do the job and supply new (bigger) injectors....i'm not preaching just curious

You said cheap upgrades. B code anything and dual oil is not cheap. But what do I know? Acordding to the experts my "pile" shouldn't even run. Build whatever you want and hope you built it bad enough.

lol... ya, b code anything and dual oil is expensive as chit... Im savin up for some small injectors, then tranny, then water/meth, then turbo... in a perfect world

DuraDan

Call me Monday we are running a special on Stage I injectors for your truck. They would be perfect for your truck.

Paul @ Complete - 409-383-4766

I buy all my stuff through my local shop "Jefferson State Diesel"... Thanx for the offer though... Give me the type of injectors and price on here

jefferson state diesel should tell you what to run....anything over stage twos will eat your turbo very fast

jefferson state diesel should tell you what to run....anything over stage twos will eat your turbo very fast

I think they will eat my tranny first... lol, stage 2's and i think my tranny would be smoked after the first run down the track, worried bout my stage 1's that are coming now

Go with a nice 160cc singles with stock nozzles... or if you plan to mod later get Hybrids now and have your tuner tune all the fuel out of them....

Back