Fedex and USPS options at CPP

Awesome, fed ex is better around here. Isn't shipping free over $30? Should be good for the guages, diff cover and steering shaft I asked about awhile back..

Awesome, fed ex is better around here. Isn't shipping free over $30? Should be good for the guages, diff cover and steering shaft I asked about awhile back..

Unfortunately he is still working on that part. As of right now the free shipping is only for UPS. Our site has to have fedex by weight, so it does not recognize cost changes when calculating shipping. It is a site issue that we are working on. I can send the order for free with fedex if over $30. Anyone who sees this, just put a note in the comment box saying "free shipping compd."

Last edited:
Honestly neither delivery company is good for being on time to my house and half the time don't attempt to come to my house because like the day I had to pull the FedEx guy out. So I go for whichever is cheaper.

It better to be late and undamaged. UPS has a record of damaging alot of the items I have had delivered. I do like free though. Also, still waiting on my parts quote..

Back