I'm bored at work...

Pangela

Not here.
Phil, Any chance we're ever getting VPager back? That thing saved my life many a day at work lol :bang

You're not the only one bored. WTF is vPager???

You musta missed it. Pager was like a little messenger thingy. We could send messages back and forth. Didn't require you to be in chat. It was kinda nifty.

What do you do for work? Or what are you SUPPOSED to be doing? lol

You musta missed it. Pager was like a little messenger thingy. We could send messages back and forth. Didn't require you to be in chat. It was kinda nifty.

What do you do for work? Or what are you SUPPOSED to be doing? lol

Like instant message? I'm "supposed" to be doing analysis on companies financial strength and their ability to generate enough cash flow to service their debt. I'm "actually" playing tetris and miniature golf at the moment...:hehe:

Man that thing killed the site speed,plus it is an unsupported and highly disapproved feature. Sorry, but I can't bring it back.

Pangela, get your butt going and save the chidren of the world!!!

(While I download music and screw around with hot wax in my candles...)

And that, friends and neighbors, is your kinky post of the week...

:hehe:

And to think I sat here for a few minutes thinking about how to word that so it wouldn't be the kinky post of the week......TGIF!!

VbPager is Gay and sucks.... I despise it with every bit of being I have.

Well at least your days are underway mine has yet to start :(
Brandon

LMAO!! I love it! That's hilarious. Thanks D, thanks for the laugh. And leave it to Scotty to figure that out.

And blah to Phil for taking it away lol. Boo on site hogs that take up too much room.

And I AM saving the world lol. I'm just doing it really well.

VbPager is Gay and sucks.... I despise it with every bit of being I have.

Well for crying out loud timmy... wanna tell me now how you really feel about it? It was better than nothing. I guess I could sit alone in chat until someone wanders in to entertain me LOL

It looks like there is quite a crowd of slackers today...wait, I wouldn't really say we're slacking, the financial arena has just been slow the past month or so.

This is a good day to do nothing 'cause of it being the extra day this year. It's also a Friday to boot.

It looks like there is quite a crowd of slackers today...wait, I wouldn't really say we're slacking, the financial arena has just been slow the past month or so.

lol that kid is straight up licking the friggin window, now that's some funny sh!t.

This is a good day to do nothing 'cause of it being the extra day this year. It's also a Friday to boot.

I wish... This is my weekend on at work. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Three 12's in a row. But at least I get four days off a week :D

Back