3rd hook on beta clutch

CTD03

One Hot 03
had my 3rd hook on beta test clutch and wow. its holding great and drives great on the road.

i let my gf drive the truck just to see if she could do it and well kinda so pedal pressure aint to hard :)

shifting is fast
holding power is great
you guys wont be leave me but its a sweet clutch
you can tow and weekend warrior

this clutch is for the guys that want to play and still go to work on Monday

the only bad thing for me is i am testing it to the extreme every dang weekend a couple of times a night

had my 3rd hook on beta test clutch and wow. its holding great and drives great on the road.

i let my gf drive the truck just to see if she could do it and well kinda so pedal pressure aint to hard :)

shifting is fast
holding power is great

the only bad thing for me is i am testing it to the extreme every dang weekend a couple of times a night

Buddy of mine has a beta in his 05 g56 yellow cummins.... All I can say is Wow... That thing is grippin.... Im gonna have to check them out when I upgrade to Dual disk for my 12v..

Buddy of mine has a beta in his 05 g56 yellow cummins.... All I can say is Wow... That thing is grippin.... Im gonna have to check them out when I upgrade to Dual disk for my 12v..

your buddy has our new spring loaded dual disc for the G56, that is a really sweet looking yellow truck.

shifting is fast
holding power is great

Evan, i knew you would test the crap out of anything we sent you, not to many people are wiling to be so hard on thier truck, i appreciate it even if you truck dont.LOL:Cheer:

Back