Does anyone have pics of 24v apps on ppump?

here you go:
1299599043676835503918.jpg

mms_picture-30.jpg

mms_picture-31.jpg

mms_picture-32.jpg

mms_picture-33.jpg

mms_picture-34.jpg

the main difference is the cruise and trans cables are still attached and functional like stock,and uses NONE of the 12v linkage. The APPS could even be returned to a stock 24v if needed.

Last edited:
the main difference is the cruise and trans cables are still attached and functional like stock,and uses NONE of the 12v linkage. The APPS could even be returned to a stock 24v if needed.

I didnt realize that you didnt use any part of the linkage. I was planning to use the front part of the linkage, but i guess i dont need to after seeing the pics.

Thank you for posting those.

What are you guys using for fuel inlet fitting with the apps installed? The banjo i got from turbolvr has 3/8 barbed and i need one 1/2 to fit my airdog line.

What are you guys using for fuel inlet fitting with the apps installed? The banjo i got from turbolvr has 3/8 barbed and i need one 1/2 to fit my airdog line.

If you look at the picture of mine thats why there is more cut from it so that you could use 1/2 lines.... Also you dont have to use the banjo fitting..

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
Do you remove the sensor on the APPS?

nope.

If you look at the picture of mine thats why there is more cut from it so that you could use 1/2 lines.... Also you dont have to use the banjo fitting..

You also have no cruise or trans cable.:bang

does anyone realize the PUMP has a 3/8" inlet??
all that is needed to run a 1/2" line or a dual feed is a 90* fitting. :Cheer:

I redesigned the bracket so the stock APPS is more forward to clear the fuel inlet allowing near any feed line and the no need to trim the APPS anymore.
Simpler AND better. ;)

Back