SS Pics & Vids Thread

That is not an excuse to hurt/kill/damage. not at all. In fact being old brings experience and knowledge. There needs to be stricker rules on older drivers. Test to gauge reaction time and ability to navigate traffic.

Exactly!! Agree %110. My grandfather still drives at 89 and I think its fukken ridiculous, he can barely walk around his house...I dont want him killing someone over his stupid pride...like when hes on pain killers.

Once someone gets to 70 years of age they should have yearly driving competence tests.

I think our normal drivers license tests should be much harder as well, the stupid chit I see everday on the roads is insane:bang. Make the retards take the bus.

That is not an excuse to hurt/kill/damage. not at all. In fact being old brings experience and knowledge. There needs to be stricker rules on older drivers. Test to gauge reaction time and ability to navigate traffic.

:clap: AGREED!!!

Exactly!! Agree %110. My grandfather still drives at 89 and I think its fukken ridiculous, he can barely walk around his house...I dont want him killing someone over his stupid pride...like when hes on pain killers.

Once someone gets to 70 years of age they should have yearly driving competence tests.

I think our normal drivers license tests should be much harder as well, the stupid chit I see everday on the roads is insane:bang. Make the retards take the bus.

What are you doin over here :poke:

adams truck?

yup 64/rye road.

Don't forget, someday you will be old.

yea, but if you need to take medication to remember who and where you are, your family and the state should take your license and vehicle! the old guy ran a stop sign at the crossing of a multi-lane highway and t-boned the d-max, then got out and told adam (dmax driver) that the guys in the red truck ran the stop sign! :doh:

Cool! Damn, I think my subscription just expired for Diesel World, anyone know what stores carry it?

WTF happend? Is he ok? :confused::confused::confused:

Yea hes fine. he was rolling west on SR64, 70+y.o. man off his meds ran the stopsign southbound on rye road at approx 50 MPH. Adam said he saw the car seconds before impact and pinned the go pedal to try and clear the guy but no such luck. said he was on 2 wheels while spinning after impact. I posted above that the guy told adam and his buddy that the idiots in the red truck ran a stopsign. they said he didnt even know where he was, and later found out he was off his medication. the d-max ripped the entire front end off the toyota camry.

Nice vids!

Thread reserection!! lol

Thanks man! I thought it'd be fun to do as much play by play as possible for a race... Hopefully other folks will do some of this next year for us that might not be able to make it...

Other vids and junk on my channel..

Interceptor1255 on YT..

Back