EFI Live

green97

Bought a 2008 Dodge a few months ago that was deleted and tuned with efi live. The dealer didn't know who tuned the truck or what tunes it had in it. It did come with the CSP5 switch and an autocal. My question is, since I have the switch and autocal, can I pick a tuner and get them to write me tunes and use the autocal I have now or do I have to purchase a new one from whatever tuner I use? I'd like to have tunes on the truck that I know what they are.

Most companies unlink for free, this can be done via email. Then you can have another tuner write tunes for the truck and send them to you along with a link code via email so you can use your current autocal. The problem if that you will lose the tuning that is currently in the truck.

If you cannot find the tuner, then go to efilive.com and contact them about unlinking it. I'm not sure that they can/will do it but shouldn't hurt to ask. Once it is unlinked though, you will lose the ability to use the current tuning once over written.

Losing the current tuning isn't really too big of an issue, since it doesn't seem to run that spectacular with what's in it now.

Plug in the Autocal to the computer and open it in EFI Live.
Get me the license number and we might be able to find out whose tuning is on it so you can get it un-linked.

Back