Just bought a 200

That can be a problem lol!! I vote the largest tire your class allows. For example, 20.8x38 tires on a 20" rim. Flatten them out and get some traction!! I widen all my rims myself. Oh and Firestone 23 degree radials

Don't get radials, unless your making some serious power. In lower HP classes or tug pulling they flex too much and you loose to much hitch height.

Im gonnna try and run whats on it till the tread peels off. I am hunting for a set at a auction we go to. There is usually some good deals to be had but I haven't found any the size I need.

Look for a set of old Armstrongs or Firestone 23 degree. Or anything that will cut your hand if you touch them! :hehe:

Look for a set of old Armstrongs or Firestone 23 degree. Or anything that will cut your hand if you touch them! :hehe:

If its sketchy I'm in!!:lolly: Getting cut will probly be better than get body slammed by a 250lbs tread......:hehe:

Down my way there isn't too many big power tractors. There are some but not all that many. The trucks are picking up but I got out of trucks a few years ago when workstock got to expensive to keep up in.

Now I feel like a dumbarse. The dealership that I have used for years that sells Massey is also a dealer for Agco. I would have never known if I didn't go threw the dealer locater on Agco's main site.

Now I feel like a dumbarse. The dealership that I have used for years that sells Massey is also a dealer for Agco. I would have never known if I didn't go threw the dealer locater on Agco's main site.

Don't sweat it. We all have those days that are like :what:

Ok so take the top off the pump and pull the gov rod. Which is the gov rod on this pump? I pulled the top off but got scared shortly after it came off

379A9F1C-4A4F-4860-8085-06E1262ED250-1040-000002A9C6275F65_zpsad850dc6.jpg

Ok, with the top off, see the screw that going into the back of the upright housing that you took the top off of? Back it out, which lets you move the linkage out of the way thats under that cover, which in turn lets you get to the allen screw thats down in the bottom front of that housing. And pull the little rectangle plate off the side, that will let the fuel drain out so you can see what your doing. Also the screw that angles down from the back into that top housing, thats the torque screw, that will help you out as well by backing it out.

Well I made its first pull last night. I almost fell out when i weighed in, 10,475 with no weight hanging and 10 gallons of fuel. I came in 2nd in 10500 and it loaded itself back up so i was happy with that. I pulled in 1st low but im gonna try 2nd low next time.

Back