injectors

salden77

Has anyone thought about doing some higher flow injectors on a jeep libby diesel? Or know a place that could possibly do them?

that is tricky since they are calibrated and the ecm supposedly knows how much they flow via the sn on each one. I know when you get a gde tune, you need to supply the injuector numbers so they can put em in the tune. That said, I bet exergy would be up to the challenge.

You might find more answers on lost jeeps forum. A lot more crd liberty owners over there that like to get what they can out of these 2.8"s-

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I have been a member to lost since the week before I brought the jeep diesel home. I would love to upgrade to the grand cherokee diesel.

yeah they got skeered............. I liked when they tried to tell me there was a lot involved with making more power...

bunch of nerds on there lol. i love it. any info you need you can find there or someone knows. i completely deleted my egr, have a diablo sport power puck extreme. staight piped, ehm, auxillary lift pump, segr delete so the engine light doesnt stay on all the time, and a euro torque converter, and im pre f37 recall, never been reflashed. it gets up and goes fine. does donuts on dry pavement. just looking for a little more fuel flow haha.

Back