Goerend 17ss 48re converter tripple disk

Nbk9nbk

Out the door Price including return shipping for core converter please looking for 3year warranty version.

Retail is 1050 at goerend plus shipping
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would prefer goerend ...or second choice dpc converters a discount code or free shipping from any goerend seller would be help, just thought I would check prior to ordering..

I don’t think they’re is any discounts threw goerend. I personally just call and buy direct, they are very nice people and in my experience top of the line parts. My converter is there now getting re stalled. If there is discounts, id honestly buy direct then a middle man and save

I don’t think they’re is any discounts threw goerend. I personally just call and buy direct, they are very nice people and in my experience top of the line parts. My converter is there now getting re stalled. If there is discounts, id honestly buy direct then a middle man and save
Unfortunately tax is a 130 added cost here in California so I will not be buying directly from them...

i don’t understand, so if you buy from out of state the tax is higher or what? So your specifically looking for a vendor in California?

Goerend charges ca sales tax at check out, most out of state sellers dont charge ca taxes or any tax.

That’s because no company outside if that state wants to do business with all the window licking lib’s there. I can’t blame them.

If you purchase decision is being held up because a company charges you state sales tax, go modify a 10spd Huffy instead. This is not a motor sport for the tender hearted with shallow pockets.

Rant over.

Please delete yourself or mods delete this clearly uneducated persons post. No one ask or cares about your feelings. If you cant answer a post dont waste fourm members time with a idotic irrelevant post. Good day.

Back