VE Tech

I have always wondered why I have not seen anyone put two ve pumps on a cummins.

The 2 p-pumps worked better than most people thought on the Canadian truck. Where is the video of the old 6.5 v8 diesel tractor from Europe that ran 2 rotary pumps?

How about a billet pump housing with all enlarged drive parts, 16MM head, etc... I have some P-pumps fellas...just kidding. lol

Are you all flowing enough fuel that you need a feed line larger than 1/2"??

I have fed our 700+HP race engine with one 8AN and a Aero1000 set at 60psi. When you get those old rotaries pumping out those non-nitrous numbers, I might start getting concerned.

Hypermax makes a Model 100 rotary pump for pulling tractors that is 15 or 16mm and flows around 550-600cc. They're only about $6,000, for something that a badass 12mm p-pump can outperform LOL

Hypermax makes a Model 100 rotary pump for pulling tractors that is 15 or 16mm and flows around 550-600cc. They're only about $6,000, for something that a badass 12mm p-pump can outperform LOL

Not to mention they are extremely unreliable, and to get a season out of them is considered lucky

How about a billet pump housing with all enlarged drive parts, 16MM head, etc... I have some P-pumps fellas...just kidding. lol

Are you all flowing enough fuel that you need a feed line larger than 1/2"??

I have fed our 700+HP race engine with one 8AN and a Aero1000 set at 60psi. When you get those old rotaries pumping out those non-nitrous numbers, I might start getting concerned.

Give us a few months! There's a couple of guys working on some big things for the ol VE. :st::st:

I like gossip. Like how big!?
Well as we all know the current limits of the VE,

I really don't want to be the one spreading numbers that could be unrealistic.

I'm a firm believer in "seeing is believing" with things like this and I haven't seen any engine dyno sheets or concrete pump bench info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can I ask who built the pump Shaky? Is Jason's record/license plate in you goal?

I fully understand you not wanting to say. Just figured I'd ask.

I have always wondered why I have not seen anyone put two ve pumps on a cummins.

The 2 p-pumps worked better than most people thought on the Canadian truck. Where is the video of the old 6.5 v8 diesel tractor from Europe that ran 2 rotary pumps?

Sure, run them at half speed and you have unlimited RPM's. You could almost drive the second pump off the front of the timing case. Not real sure on how to hook up the injector though.

Guys I seen a few post somewhere around here about the best way to set up your VE pump. Let's call it zeroing your pump and adjusting it as needed from there.

I've been trying to make my way through this thread screen shot in what I need. Unfortunately I missed screen shooting that info. I

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Well as we all know the current limits of the VE,

I really don't want to be the one spreading numbers that could be unrealistic.

I'm a firm believer in "seeing is believing" with things like this and I haven't seen any engine dyno sheets or concrete pump bench info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

When is the cat coming out of the bag?? Would have been neat if that 14/4 combo had survived more than a few test stand runs.

Sure, run them at half speed and you have unlimited RPM's. You could almost drive the second pump off the front of the timing case. Not real sure on how to hook up the injector though.

The video of the tractor in Europe has the injection lines Tee'd together directly after the pump.

I too would love to see major improvements in the VE department. Getting a decent VE would be much easier than adapting a P-pump for my Perkins

Anyone ever considered a billet housing? Run very high internal pressure from an external pump? That takes away the internal pump machining problems use a gear pump run 500 psi inside or more.

What's the return line size? The quick connect fitting at the rear of the cylinder head. Anyone know if someone makes a fitting that uses that style quick connect to an6?

Back