Please pray for my Mom

Thanks for the kind words and prayers. It helps alot knowing there's support out there. I don't know many of you personally, but hope to change that as time goes by.

Sorry to hear that man.......I know I'll cry like a baby when its my mom's turn, I AM a momma's boy, and there ain't one damn bit of shame in it. May you and yours be at peace

****in right there ain't nothin to he ashamed of. God bless all of our moms. I still feel like a dik for how I acted as a teenager to her..

I feel for you man, and best of luck in the days and weeks to come.

Once I figure out how to post some pics I'll put some in here. She had the sweetest, most compassionate smile. She put up with my shenanigans for 25 years. And I was a handful. I feel bad foe the crap I put her through as a teenager too, but she joked about it when I got a little older. Awesome sense if humor too.

We are sorry for your loss bud and we will be praying for you and your family.......once again we morn the loss of someone in OUR family but that was what family is here for, to be with those in need.

Jim

i pray for comfort for you and the rest of your family bud.

my mom is my best friend also, and i cant even bring myself to think of life with out her in it.

Wow man, I can't believe this. Prayers for you and your family to have peace and comfort. I can't imagine my mom going at this point in my life.

Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen." This prayer is so powerful

I like that one. We had the visitation tonight. It went really well. The line went out the door and around the building. I had no idea that she touched so many lives in her 47 short years. And she was bed ridden for the last 5. It was hard but all the thoughts, prayers, and kind words help. The funeral is on Thursday and I know that's going to be the hardest day of my life. Got out and bailed some hay yesterday and it helped me out a lot. Just have to stay busy.

Back