6.4 build

6.4boy

im thinkin of building my 6.4 powerstroke if it doesnt sell before mid march. It already has, spartan tuner, exhaust, AFE intake and a suncoast trans. heres what i have in mind. let me know whatcha think

71mm upgrade from elite diesel for the low pressure turbo
Batmo wheel for the high pressure turbo (it should be out before march)
60hp injectors
ported fuel rail
intercooler pipe
intake elbow
egr delete with waste gate
sparco intercooler

Sound like a nice setup?? Anything yall would change or add? i know it will be hard to hold rail pressure with the 60hp's and a stock hpfp but i believe if i run the 275 tune i will be safe because its about the same as the 310 tune but with a shorter pulse width. what kinda dyno numbers do u guys think i can put down and what kinda track times do u guys think i could pull off?? Thanks for ur opinions!

Whats the cab configuration on your truck. It will be easier to do with a regular cab short box truck, then a crew cab longbox... You have a lot of weight advantage/disadvantage there

Whats the cab configuration on your truck. It will be easier to do with a regular cab short box truck, then a crew cab longbox... You have a lot of weight advantage/disadvantage there

mine is a ccsb and the 2 trucks i was just talkin about r also. it would be nice to hit some 7.5s but i think a built hpfp and fuel system will be in need to do that. Aaron Rudolf ran a 7.5 with his silver ccsb with tow powers and full fuel system, injectors and either a built hpfp or duals i dont remember so i dont see me hitting 7.5s with this setup unless my truck goes on a diet but i would like to run it on full weight. im also running Nitto 420s so traction should be faily good.

Sounds like a good build may want to look into a airdog it will help you out in the long run.

Yea I've been thinkin of gettin a lift pump also. Maybe the elite diesel low pressure fuel system also. Not sure if that will be necessary yet. When I get this build done I'll be sure to get some before and after dyno numbers and some track times.

Ya if your going to do that I'd just go all out and get tow powers and 85 horse nozzles should be a really nice set up.

Ya if your going to do that I'd just go all out and get tow powers and 85 horse nozzles should be a really nice set up.

Tow powers are $3000 vs elites low pressure upgrade which is $1200 and it flows as much air and if I run anything bigger then 60hp injectors then I'll have to get a built hpfp and a full low pressure fuel system.

Tow powers are $3000 vs elites low pressure upgrade which is $1200 and it flows as much air and if I run anything bigger then 60hp injectors then I'll have to get a built hpfp and a full low pressure fuel system.

Ya that's what I meant if your going to go all out on the full system then u miseewell just go big that's all I was saying. But I haven't heard a lot about Low pressure upgrade it sound like a pretty good upgrade thow.

Ya that's what I meant if your going to go all out on the full system then u miseewell just go big that's all I was saying. But I haven't heard a lot about Low pressure upgrade it sound like a pretty good upgrade thow.

Yea man I'll be sure and let u guys know how it does.

Back