'03 Dodge upgrade advice.

4x4dually

My bro-in-law has an '03 Dodge 2500, 4x4 and wants some more power. It is very contageous to have a truck and not want more power after I take anyone for a ride and blow some soot. :rockwoot: His truck is bone stock and he doesn't want a lot, just some mild performace upgrades. I was thinking maybe an EZ box and and intake and a straight pipe kit. Would the stock tranny hold this without trashing it or do you have any other advice. :thankyou2:

Then I could figure out how to use it on both trucks......just kiddin'! :hehe:

Thanks for the input. If he buys one, will it do his '03 and let me try it on my '02 as long as we put the stock program back in when we remove it from one truck? I need to reflash the stock in my truck to try to fix my problem but I have no way to do it. Would that work?

Is the smarty for the CR trucks the same as the VP trucks where we can both try it if I buy him one or are they diffenent models with different firmware?

Poop.

Unfortunately Smarty S-03A (for VP) and Smarty S-06A (for CR) are different units with different hardware circuit (and diferent software too).
Best Regards
Stefano Negrini - MADS Electronics

Back