CPP Black Friday sale!

Sale is back on, good through midnight! Enter code "compd" at checkout for your 15% discounts. Thank you guys for supporting us throughout this year and enjoy!

I will be making another order today. Will you post the prices of the II cp3's? Also can you post the price of the 2nd gen manifold swap kit? Thanks. I really appreciate it. Hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas.

Thanks bud. We had a great christmas this year. Couldn't have been better for us. I'll get the parts we talked about listed on the site now, give me a few.

youre gonna make me walk down to the garage and see what else i can bolt on arent you?

Yep.LOL I can think of lots of stuff. If you guys don';t take advantage of this sale and buy a billet charger, you are nuts! I paid more than that for my charger, and I'm a dealer!LOL

Is that turbo a T3 or T4 or can you get either one you want?

The one listed is T3. We can do whatever you want. If you guys want something bigger, let me know and I'll get them listed. I'm just waiting for Johnny to get me some price sheets sent over. Thats why they aren't all listed.

Yep.LOL I can think of lots of stuff. If you guys don';t take advantage of this sale and buy a billet charger, you are nuts! I paid more than that for my charger, and I'm a dealer!LOL

hmmmmm tempting, it would take a lot to make this thing work on my truck... it would probably sit on the work bench for a while. But def worth it just to say I have one and one day throw it in my truck :rockwoot:

For the price I'm selling them today, it is worth it to just put it on the shelf and stare at it. lol I did this sale as a thank you to my customers for a great year and also to say Merry Christmas. Alot of guys made out big today and I'm very happy to help. I know I didn't have to run the 15% pricing like I did on Black friday, but I figured I'd make it worth your time. lol We got lots of pm's asking if we were going to run a sale at Christmas, thats why we did this sale. Thank you for your support guys, its been a rough day and I'm kinda glad its almost over. lol

Back