New here with a 2004 Fummins project.

Blue Bomber

Sup guys! Name is Brian, from TX. New to Comp D, but definitely not to diesels or forums. I have a 2004 F350 lariat with a blown (heads) 6.0. I have owned the truck for 5 years and have it paid off. My new DD is a 2007 Charger R/T with a 5.7 Hemi, so I can definitely afford the down time on my truck, to get it done right the first time. The truck still runs and drives with the poor sick 6.0 but it leaves the neighborhood in a pretty white fog lol.

I have only just decided to keep the truck and make it a project so I am in the very, VERY beginning. I would prefer to keep the 5R110 and control it with my stock TCM and my SCT using an Innovative diesel trans tune. If money permits, I would prefer the option of putting a CR 5.9 in it that way I can tune it just to my liking, preferably with EFI live or a smarty. Not sure if that is even possible on a conversion truck or not. I still have much to learn and many questions to ask lol. The plan is for a stable, reliable 500 to 700HP daily driver, that will occasionally pull a 40' camper.

Anyway this is my intro and I hope to meet some cool folks here and maybe learn some new things, find some new diesel related interests (like 4BT jeeps lol) and help others if I can! :snoop:

Back