Hey Chassisman :

Ruh roo, official BS meter is running now. I usually only BS my accountant @ tax time.

Last edited:
No bs to worry about, was interested in how you pulled off the exhaust. Does that Duallie fender get sooted up easily?

YES! I added a short extension to help it get around the fender, and that helped a bunch. It used to be flush with exhaust bezel.

Last edited:
The whole thing with the exhaust came about when I 4 linked it with an upper triangle and had to ditch the fuel tank and exhaust.

Gaaawd-dang, and with how my outer fender and duals get sooted up with the pipe at the leading edge of the fender I couldn't imagine running it in closer to the body.

Gaaawd-dang, and with how my outer fender and duals get sooted up with the pipe at the leading edge of the fender I couldn't imagine running it in closer to the body.

I was originally going to make it exit out the rear of the fender, but the whole idea was to avoid it from hitting a triangulated 4 link suspension so it couldn't go over the axle at all. I thought about doing a Bro Dozer stack through the bed...naaaaa:badidea:

He was honestly scared you was gonna start posting up your exhaust pics, then go on a roofing commission tirade again.

:hehe: :hehe:

Back