A pair of Garrett's doing their thing...courtesy of RonA

Long story. I no longer use the company I was using for turbos. From what I've read and from talking to Jose, the garretts will make more power and are more reliable. So I plan on trying some out.

Long story. I no longer use the company I was using for turbos. From what I've read and from talking to Jose, the garretts will make more power and are more reliable. So I plan on trying some out.
Jose is awesome to deal with, hard to get touch with sometimes, but worth it!

I had a spell where I went through thrust bearings 3 times in the span of just a couple of months with my 64/71/16. No issues with any of the Garretts I've tried. I am going to use them on the next set if i can scrape up the money for triples.
Jose has helped me a bunch of times with selecting the right charger for my quirky setup. I highly recommend FI.

Last edited:
Really think so? I was thinking about running it as a single on my 6.7...
67.8 mm comp and 77mm turbine seemed like a good size..

Yes it's to small. I am running a single GTX45R (80mm comp, 1.01 exhaust housing) on my 6.7, and it spools up fast.

Really think so? I was thinking about running it as a single on my 6.7...
67.8 mm comp and 77mm turbine seemed like a good size..

The 4094 works really well as a secondary, but i don't know of anyone that has tried it and liked it as a single. It gets lonesome all by itself and likes to surge.

The 4094 works really well as a secondary, but i don't know of anyone that has tried it and liked it as a single. It gets lonesome all by itself and likes to surge.

Ron we have the new S400-67mm "FMW wheel and cast wheel versions that flows 94lbs/min" with the 83 turbine wheel and .90A/R. Have about a dozen out there already running them on twin setups similar to yours. I will have some results soon from them.

Ron we have the new S400-67mm "FMW wheel and cast wheel versions that flows 94lbs/min" with the 83 turbine wheel and .90A/R. Have about a dozen out there already running them on twin setups similar to yours. I will have some results soon from them.

Cool. Thanks Jose.

Are the wheels available separately?

Back