Sorrynotsorry

biggy238

I've been trying to spread the love on my Ford swap and buy parts from several different vendors for the things that suit my needs.

I roll up to your website to price an air filter assembly and find this.
I have to say I'm a little disappointed.
6b3b0c19bb56f904168dc6d9195233ff.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Disappointing that they won't sell crap? And that they are trying to find another source for quality filters to their specs? Sounds like normal good business practices to me. Don't see anything to be disappointing in this post.

Who gives a $hit about the filter.....

Did you really just name the thread after a Beyonce song!?!?

What kinda faggotry have things come to!!!

Wait, you are disappointed they won't sell crap?

I'll stick anything in a box if you want to buy it!

The alternative would be to just toss some crap in a box your way, then listen to you biitch because you felt you were taken for a ride.
Instead, they (apparently) have a higher standard and want their name attached to a QUALITY part, which they don't feel is available to them at the moment.

Hopefully you don't plan on buying from these guys, after running them down for adhering to a higher standard?

Mark.

They could’ve not said anything, taken your money and just not shipped anything like some of the other vendors out there...

I say this is good business practice.

Honest businesses with high standards are hard to find nowadays. Looks like PDD is one of the good ones.

Running them down for not selling parts that dont meet their standards is uncool and unsmart.

WTF is wrong with you people? I'm disappointed about them not having the product available to buy.
I'm sorry the plug got pulled on their filters.

I was in it for the juicy deets on what happened, and when they tentatively will have the product again. Not sanctimonious harping from the peanut gallery.

Who gives a $hit about the filter.....

Did you really just name the thread after a Beyonce song!?!?

What kinda faggotry have things come to!!!
I'm not the fag that knows the names of Beyonce songs, so there's that.

the real question should be....WHO REALLY SINGS THAT SONG ???

pretty sure it isn't beyonce...

Lol, I'm sure a good ole fashion google search can solve that.

Non the less, considering it's a "#" used on social media by majority female.... (see it all the time with fitness *****s)..... that's should say enough!

OP...... anything we need to know, it's ok if you were feeling a little:homo:!

:lolly:

OP, might send a pm to bodacious on here if you really wanted their filter. Know he said something about having one after ucc last year, thought he was talking like he wasn't going to use it, if so, he'd probably let it go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Non the less, considering it's a "#" used on social media by majority female.... (see it all the time with fitness *****s)..... that's should say enough!

You're on that island alone I'm afraid.

OP, might send a pm to bodacious on here if you really wanted their filter. Know he said something about having one after ucc last year, thought he was talking like he wasn't going to use it, if so, he'd probably let it go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thank you.

Pretty gay you pay attention to gay hashtags on social media.

Back