garmon super kick ass valve body

CSM diesel

Engineer
I hear Garmon's valve bodies are the "cats ass," or so to say. I would like to purchase one. How much for said cats ass?

:ft:

he does have some sneaky snake tricks and parts he uses.... you won't be disappointed :bow:

sweet! Does the valve body come with a billet accumulator and what does he recommend for band strut, anchor, and kickdown lever?

sweet! Does the valve body come with a billet accumulator and what does he recommend for band strut, anchor, and kickdown lever?

I was wrong about those things being included. He has that stuff and will include it but, they aren't a part of a basic VB upgrade. Basic is $350 with exchange and with the performance parts added in up to $500

Ok, thanks. I already have a billet 4.2 kickdown lever. Just have to get the band strut, anchor, and billet servo cover.

CSM Diesel, Jeff Garmon rebuilt my tranny and I have to say it's the "tits". It is by far the best mod I have had done on my truck. It shifts fast crisp and with no hesitations. He did a great job. He does have some "magic beans" or something that he does to make the trans work great. No hard shifts, just short and sweet.

I have all my billet pieces now.... 4.2 ratio lever, accumulator, HD band strut and anchor. Just need the valve body :)

Got a question for anyone that can answer. Was not able to get a hold of Phil or Dave today. What is the recommended kickdown lever ratio for his valve body? I have a billet 4.2 ready to go in. Also, there is an upgraded accumulator spring from sonnax, and I was wondering if this was recommended as well?

Welp, just got off the phone with Phil. Nice fella. He recommended against the 4.2 lever, said it would bend the band strut and that he has had billet ones fail. With that said, Which lever is everyone running in your garmon transmission?

Welp, just got off the phone with Phil. Nice fella. He recommended against the 4.2 lever, said it would bend the band strut and that he has had billet ones fail. With that said, Which lever is everyone running in your garmon transmission?

Did you try Jeffs Cell phone???

404-557-4972

Get it straight from "THE" Jeff Garmon!!:rockwoot:

Back