Hammond, LA shop?

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Is the shop opening in Hammond, LA going to be a full service shop, i.e. doing pump tuning and all the good stuff? If so, I see my little Dodge project moving along a little faster than it would have. LOL

Any projected date of when it will open?

Yes it will be full service The shop will be owned by Mark Thompson his number is 985 507 8126. he will be up and running in a month or two.

Yes complete with beer, bus and DYNo!:rockwoot:The garmon camp knows how to throw a party!

Yes it will be full service The shop will be owned by Mark Thompson his number is 985 507 8126. he will be up and running in a month or two.

Your opening a new shop????????????????????

Im moving to Kenner, Louisiana in August. I just got a job at Archer Daniels Midland.

Your opening a new shop????????????????????

Im moving to Kenner, Louisiana in August. I just got a job at Archer Daniels Midland.

He's actually gonna have 3 new satilite shops...SC, LA (up state and one lower state)...Easy access from TX too..

Here they are posted up on the back of the new Garmon's Truck all stickered up!!!!

b219fb82.jpg

Dang I hope I am here for the grand opening. I have a lot of out of town stuff coming up so I may miss the party :(

He's actually gonna have 3 new satilite shops...SC, LA (up state and one lower state)...Easy access from TX too..

Here they are posted up on the back of the new Garmon's Truck all stickered up!!!!

b219fb82.jpg

HELL YES!!! I was worried that when I move Jeff was going to be 8 and half hours away from me!! That's too far for me to drive to have work done. Hammond is only 49 miles from where I'll be living. I'm pumped! As soon as I start my job and my pay checks start rolling in, get ready Hammond..:D

Back