where is my refund?

I buy thousands of dollars in parts every month that have core charges on them and the companies I deal with NEVER EVER email or call me and say the check is in the mail. I think the same should apply here but the posts make it obvious who the haters are in these situations.

I'm definately not a hater. I have no reason to. Just saying if someone starts an irate thread and he sees it, he might as well take two seconds our his time to ease peoples minds.

Travis, I dont get the whole waiting for a return addy thing myself. A simple google search for the known business name nets an addy in .03 seconds.

Ive made it well known Greg has now read this thread however if he is not at home due to fireman training school its a bit hard to access customer info etc and paperwork on your desk to issue a refund.

I don't know you but you seem like a good guy on the forum so dont take this wrong but I have done plenty of e-mailing and PMing to Greg on this matter all he had to do was call me or reply to me via pm. As for the other side of the story I had the cam a long time before attempted install, I am not trying to hide anything. When I got closer to the install my goals had changed a little so Greg suggested we go a with a different intake. I was fine with that so it was reground at Greg's cam grinder, but when I went to install it we noticed that the intake was far to aggressive for a daily driver so we installed a different cam. Greg said that the wrong lobe was put on that cam and to send it back to him and he would refund my money. As for the address thing google motorsports supply TX and see what you come up with ...... nothing except his webpage that does not list an address. Not to mention why should I have to google for his address I was trying to return his product. I keep my business off the forum hence why I waited months to make this public. I tried to handle this out of the eyes of everyone and nothing happened, so in short this could have been handled much better. If you say he is going to get home and send the refund then great I am all for that, when that money shows up at my place then I will request this thread be closed. I am not a Greg hater just a customer that wants what is due to him.

the fukking douchebag has been reading this thread the whole fukking time and never responded.... what does that say chris? might wanna reconsider who you do ALOT of business with, or go direct to ARP urself.

Dan, look at it like this. lets say you owe me a few hundo for something and I found out where you work and start calling there for you over it when you have obviously never intentionally burned anyone and say worst case scenario you loose your job over it. Wouldnt you be upset? Would it be mature of me to coax your employer into firing you for a bad debt over a few hundo? IMHO I think Greg was being honest when he told me he had forgotten. He is also human and its not worth him loosing his job as a fireman over. Not to mention tying up an emergency line to resolve personal matters doesnt sound cool to me.

Chris, you can phone a firehall without tying up an emergency phone line, and just because you call a firehall it doesn't mean the fireman will be fired, they have private lines and their is still the concept of a private conversation

Greg reads every thread that has anything to do with him. He never responds though LOL You'd think people would learn from others mistakes.

There have been a few threads about venders riping people off. How many about this guy does it take for people to see the light. Chris, hang on it may be your turn next. There is always someone that tries to be the hero and defend someone only to get his in the end.

I guess he's a real slow reader: