Fuel System for a 1997 Powerstroke

Big A

Smokin Diesel Performance
We are rebuilding the old 1997 F-350 Reg Cab 4x4 with 150,000 miles. Just got the trans done. Getting ready to put on a alum. flat bed, and beef the rears, and drive train.

Here's the mods already done......

6" Skyjacker lift
35" BFG Mud Terrains
AFE Stage II
3" downpipe into 5" Stacks
IDM Mod
TS Performance 6 Pos. Chip
3 Autometer Gauges & Pod
Del Trans Billet Convertor & Built Trans with Deep Pan

We want to upgrade the fuel system as our next mod. Then install a 99-03 7.3L HPOP with baby swamps in the future. Question is do you have a system for this truck? I don't see one listed.

:thankyou2: again

WELL....we dont offer a system for that year truck due to the dual tank issue. NOW the HPFP would have a better time with the dual tanks than the FASS since it operates more like a stock lift pump since it internally by-passes.

What you need to figure out is if you want to work with the stock pump or completely replace it. I feel you could use our 2006 HPFP kit if you wanted to work with the stock pump, or our 2015@60PSI kit if you wanted to run direct high pressure to the fuel rail. BUT you would be on your own as far as hook ups to the engine and fuel tank splitter....(AND im not even going to promise that the stock tank splitter will work. You may have to use another larger valve)

I have had folks also convert to a Bronco rear tank to eliminate the dual tanks as well with good success.....

Back