• 6" Straight Cut

Votes: 24 10.3%
  • 5" Miter Cut

Votes: 21 9.1%
  • 5" Straight Cut

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think that 6" is right on the money, whether for bed stacks or hood stacks. 7" in the back and up is just abit over the top for the type of vehicles they are going on. Chrome and Raw.....let the guys have the option to coat the raw stacks as they see fit for their application. Personal "Customization" is key....let 'em have the option to run with it. $.02

I think that 6" is right on the money, whether for bed stacks or hood stacks. 7" in the back and up is just abit over the top for the type of vehicles they are going on. Chrome and Raw.....let the guys have the option to coat the raw stacks as they see fit for their application. Personal "Customization" is key....let 'em have the option to run with it. $.02

That is what we plan on doing. However, my goal is to get a feel for what they want to order. I can have a raw stack much faster than a chrome stack. Id hate to have a ton of raw stacks and not enough chrome! I like the idea of them customizing to their application to suit their tastes.

I like and want the 7" straight cut in Chrome! Also another thought Josh, would be to offer a slip on cover with it too. Might as well take advantage of the advertising aspect of a cover. I know that I will be making one, but if you were to offer one I would just use yours

Thanks

Kevin

I like and want the 7" straight cut in Chrome! Also another thought Josh, would be to offer a slip on cover with it too. Might as well take advantage of the advertising aspect of a cover. I know that I will be making one, but if you were to offer one I would just use yours

Thanks

Kevin

Thanks for the idea Kevin. I've tried to talk them into it, but I keep being told "we'll concentrate on building the pipes and let someone else make the covers"...bunch of old school guys here so it's hard to apply new things to them sometimes. I'll try again though...just to see what they say.

Too me it is like buying a new driver for your golf clubs. They always come with the cover,, it is great advertizing!!

I have been after a stack, but I want something that is semi shiny, example: brushed aluminum, the raw rusts if you don't coat it and the chrome is too bright for "my" truck.

I have been after a stack, but I want something that is semi shiny, example: brushed aluminum, the raw rusts if you don't coat it and the chrome is too bright for "my" truck.

There is a type of Ceramic coatint that looks like what you want. I cant think of the name of it, but if you call 1-800-496-6303 that is the number to Chrome Depot, Ask for Bill. Tell him you're interested in the semi gloss chrome color they use on ceramic coated parts.

I did not read untill after I voted that it was for the hood.:doh:
In that case 6" straight black chrome.$.02
A nice cover with a little weight to it also not so light where the wind will blow it off.

6" mitre cut chrome..and 6" flat top chrome..I think those styles will look the best and sell the most IMO..

Back