A note to all the guests....

People have to follow their hearts, and if their hearts lead them to Wal-Mart, so be it.
There can be GREAT things at Wal-Mart. :)
Unfortunately, there are also absolutely HORRID things at Wal-Mart, as well. :poke:

I'll just say that I've always been distressed whenever I see women with mustaches and leave it there...

Mark.

People have to follow their hearts, and if their hearts lead them to Wal-Mart, so be it.

Text from a friend of mine regarding Wal-Mart: "You know where I go to pick up women? The baby department at Wal-Mart. Why? Young single mothers need a stable man in their life. Because they're at Wal-Mart."

:doh:

Other places sell beer also. And you don't have to walk 50 yards into the store to get it.

That is the dayum truuf. That dang store across the street from here is almost as bad as walking from one end of the old Mercruiser plant to the other.

Walk to get beer? He!! With that, make the wife walk and get it.

Sent from my recliner but naked eating Cheetos

I don't know whether you guys are serious, but you are funny. :hehe:

I will say, though, if a drinker has iron or other recyclables around, I can usually make quite a haul with an 18 pack or 2.
That can probably be chalked to being the "no labor involved for beer" scenario. LOL

Mark.

Back